. . . . . . . . .
my friends maria, christopher and ryan were in town this past week and we had loads of fun — including another classic night at st. john, and some wandering around london. guys, come back soon.
i find that august always compels me to make a list of “must-do” items before the summer is over. also, i’m preparing for a trip to the states soon, and making a mental list of things that i am looking forward to there. in no particular order:
– heat and humidity
– a swim in the ocean
– american microbrews
– dinner at marlow
– some QT with family and friends
– lake michigan
– american style BBQ
– local peaches and blueberries
– pie-making with those peaches and blueberries
– lots and lots of iced coffee
– porch sitting
– mexican food and margaritas
– cicadas at night (there are none in london)
– hitting up j.crew, steven alan, and a few other american shops to stock up on favorite clothes (i’m bringing an extra suitcase…)
i’m damn excited.
have a great day.