None of the photos above are mine.
Photo credits (clockwise from top left):
1. Waka Waka for Iko Iko
2. Photo by Masahiro Sanbe for Lifecycling (Gamper’s Arnold Circus stools in Tokyo!)
3. Jennilee Marigomen (photographer) & Dana Lee
4. Nathalie Du Pasquier and Chung Eun Mo, photograph by Alice Fiorilli
5. Tim Gutt photographer (Jil Sander in Dazed & Confused mag)
6. Tim Gutt photographer (Jil Sander in Dazed & Confused mag)
. . . . .
I don’t often post others’ photos on my blog, but… all of the images above were taken from my online inspiration pinboard (I really dislike the social media & repinning part of Pinterest but it’s still a useful tool for me to easily bookmark images/photos that inspire me).
All of these were pinned in the past 7 days as I went about my usual internet travels. Today I was looking back through my pinboard, as I often do, for ideas or some inspiration when needed. And all of a sudden – I saw how my mind had been looking for bold and basic colors, shapes & lines and geometry, and an eerily similar color scheme.
It really surprised me – I didn’t pin these things with any ulterior plan in mind!
So I thought it would be cool to share them with you, all together like this.
The creative side of my brain surprises me all the time.